Sunday, June 21, 2009

donate!!


Okay so there is this really fantastic organization I've been wanting to spread the word about. MusicSavesLives is an organization that reaches out to young people to spread the word about blood donation and how important it is. They sponsor blood drives  across the country. When you go to a MusicSavesLives blood drive, you get awesome stuff for giving to your community, such as VIP passes to Warped Tour or free music to download. Follow them on twitter for more updates. 

Next I plan on FINALLY getting to the local camera shop so I can buy a new one! I'm looking for a DSLR. I want something pretty basic but still good quality. I have my eye on this one.
If any of you use a digital SLR and you like it, please let me know what kind!

1 comment:

  1. Megan! I love your new profile picture! Your haircut is so chic.

    Thanks for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete