Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flower Power



So, I've finally had a taste of summer and It's been good to me so far. Today I went and got my senior pictures done (scary, isn't it?) Even though June has been good, I still have a lot more to accomplish. Lately, I've been in love with floral patterns. Especially, this dress I wear practically for every occasion (cough senior pictures cough). 
Then there's my floral purse which has been my constant companion since I bought it about a month ago. 

I have a plethora of items calling my purse home lately; including my summer reading homework and my Obama/Biden campaign my mom bought for me at a junk shop. 

On a side note: dress(Target), cardigan(Old Navy),converse(??), purse (Old Navy)

4 comments:

  1. Florals are lovely but I wish we got along better. I don't pull them off well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEGAN, what a cute dress! Aww, I love it.
    Thanks for your comments at of late. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you like the blogs or webs of street style, maybe you like our blog. I invite you to view and participate.

    We would like to know your opinion about our blog because we are starting.

    http://autourdetoi.blogspot.com/

    kisses and thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete